Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools Grid image links

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can anyone help please?

I need advice as to what would be the best way to link to various articles from a zentools image grid that I have created on homepage. I would like each image to link to a separate article.

any advice would be much appreciated as I cant seem to find much help with the documentation..

Thanks,
Lee.
  • Lee
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 21 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
How have you created the grid?

The link behaviour box can control the link type but if the content is a directory then its different

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
It is a directory of images at present, however I can change this if there is a better way, I guess what I'm asking is how would it be ideal to do this?

thanks for responding Paul!
  • Lee
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 21 posts
To use a directory you would need to use the external links and paste in the urls for the pages. (selected from the link behaviour)

Other than using a directory you would need to pull content from an article (you would need to add images to a page using intro text)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
If you have a local host set up - it may be worth downloading and installing a quickstart to check out an example if you are unfamiliar with using introtext combined with zentools
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Maybe check out maxbiz2 quickstart and take a look at the zentool modules populating the tabs position combined with looking at say services#4 article

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for your swift response once again Paul, I will take a look at what you have suggested..

Cheers,
Lee.
  • Lee
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 21 posts
No problem

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers