Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Multilingual site for Nebula Template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi

I was wondering if, for the Nebula Template, you can just follow the regular steps for creating a multilingual site?

I tried it last week and did everything correct, but the site did not work correct afterwards.
Someone suggested a second installation in the same database, with another prefix but I have created all the French content already, which was a lot of work..SO if there is a "special" way of creating the second language site, any solution is welcome!

Greetings
Stefanie
  • L&s bvba
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 197 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Stefanie,

A few recent users have created multi language sites using Nebula and have reported no problems with the process.

Its a beyond the scope of your membership for us to troubleshoot the site multilanguage setup

What steps have you carried out so far? - so we can see if you have missed a step

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul

Well, my main menu was gone after the setup of the second language..On this forum (general discussions), someone also suggested to make a default template for each language. I'll try again this week, completing all the steps in the tutorial.

Thank you!

Stefanie
  • L&s bvba
  • 197 posts
Right - please get back to us if you are still stuck

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul

Problem solved :-), site works perfectly. I had to duplicate the template and ake a new one for the 2nd language and assign the new menu items to this new template.

Greetings
Stefanie
  • L&s bvba
  • 197 posts
Great :)

Thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers