Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Nebula Quickstart errors in template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

i installed the Nebula template but i am not able to select a template/theme because of the following errors:

Warning
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/.../less/themes

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/.../tpls

... being the path on my server.

Everything seems to be up to date so i am not sure why it's pointing to a root level folder. Not quite sure how to fix this one so i could use some help.

if you need to login and see it from the admin side let me know and i can post a ticket. i saw similar issues posted elsewhere but no solution so i thought this might be something you know how to fix quickly.

thanks,
Candyce
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by candyce.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have the T3 plugin version installed from the template download page?

It should be 1.4.3

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
probably but i would have run updates on the site as well so it appears. i see the t3 framework plugin but can't see what version it is. i will download from the site and install. i will see if that changes anything.
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
If you go to extension manager and select the T3 plugin and resfresh cache it will give you the up to date version number
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers