Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to change location of Nebula Header Images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am doing a development site now at apdev.cloudaccess.net with Nebula and want to know how to change the path of the header images.

On this site now the header image is located here:
apdev.cloudaccess.net/templates/nebula/images/header/people.jpg

I would like to put header image in a folder that is not within the template if possible. I want to do this so that the images would never get over written in a template upgrade.

I did find within the Theme Magic where I can select from a pulldown for the Header image for each theme. But, the names in the pull down are not exact matches to the names in the folder. So, I am assuming there must be a place where we can identify the images and give them a name for the pull down menus. Is this in a configuration document somewhere?

Thank you, Sean Carney
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sean,

But if you update the template the path to the image folder would change as well as it would go back to default on update

so it would fail that way so if it was me I'd just re-upload the image again (with the file say in the root of the server or somewhere obvious)

You can add your own pic and edit the xml file but you would have a smiliar problem

www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/nebula/98845-how-to-change-menu-background-image#98951

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
That was very helpful thanks!
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
You're welcome

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers