Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Some demo behaviour

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hallo, first of all thanks for the Nebula marvelous template.
I almost understood everything on the parametrization of nebula. Although the documentation is not helpful enough, to be honest (at least for me :blush: ) Probably the best way to obtain a complete help is to install the quickstart complete environment.

Now I need to understand how to reproduce what it happens when you click on NEWS # 4. 1) how the article can be shown in the box above (and the three banner link disappear). I only got the article shown under the news icons.
2) how to create the NEW and HOT news I can see again when I choose # 4.

Thanks and regards, Andrea
  • andnic60
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Found hot/new module classes now
  • andnic60
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
Hi

I would recommend installing a quick start version and using that as a guide and also if necessary something to break

Sounds a bit like the menu id issue - this is where there isn't a menu link for a category or article

Is it basically reloading the home page with a different url ?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hallo. I think I'll go on installing quickstart, as suggested.
To better understand my issue, I put here my temporary site link:

cluster015.ovh.net/~scoutcod/

(consider please it's a very initial step, really ugly). If I click on the new under NEW1 title, I want to see the article on top, without the SLIDE links, like in your demo.

Another question: I think I can download the quickstart although I already downloaded the nebula template modules and plugins ?
I've seen I could also download other templates (or I'm wrong) in the three months period. Is it possible?

Thanks, Andrea
  • andnic60
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
Yep this is the menuid problem

Where it reloads the home page -

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/how-to-joomla/implementing-a-fix-for-menu-item-ids-in-joomla

Its not a problem on downloading its just how many domains you have a finished site on - with your license its one domain

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers