Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Nebula: Slide 1 repeats images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

The slide 1 ('Recent Work' tab) in Nebula, shows 4 images on the front page, but when clicking on an image, Lightbox shows 1 of 8 images (not 4). It seems to repeat the four.
I have changed the Count from 8 (default) in the module, but this does not seem to make a difference.
Any idea how to fix this?
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Do you have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Same on your demo site. Click one of the images on the front page (say the first one - the black and white family portrait) and you will see there are 8 images showing instead of 4. In fact image 5 is the same as image 1.
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
yep looks like there is a glitch with zentools I'll check it out

sorry for the delay

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You might also like to check this out - reduce the width of your browser on the front page and you will notice that those same images show up full size and run down the page, rather than staying the same size. Not quite what is expected.
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi

This is controlled by the responsive image settings in the module but I need to check a line of the css markup for it

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers