Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Moments, mailchimp subscription form and icon

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello

I use the icon with different form, some just icon icon-something an some as the classical fa fa-icon form. Untill now all working great, no without effort and tricks but work.
Now I use a mailchimp form in a html module and try also to use the module classes sufix icon icon-envelope but it dosen´t works greats, they resize and brocken the module, I look for any mailchimp issues like the divs styles but I find not, its look very clean.

www.yoga-retreats.in/yoga-trekking/yoga-and-trekking-in-the-himalaya-bhrigu-lake-trek.html#

the module use a very simple code,

<!-- Begin MailChimp Signup Form -->

<p>
<style scoped="scoped" type="text/css">
<!-- #mc_embed_signup {
background:#fff;
clear:left;
font:Open Sans;
}
/* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */
-->
</style>
</p>
<form id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" action="//yoga-retreats.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=01488b910082f38d9dd6ce3fc&id=d402f60d15" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" target="_blank">
<p>Subscribe to our mailing list</p>
<p>Email Address:</p><input id="mce-EMAIL" class="required email" type="email" name="EMAIL" value="" />
<!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups-->
<div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;"><input tabindex="-1" type="text" name="b_01488b910082f38d9dd6ce3fc_d402f60d15" value="" />
</div>
<div class="clear"><input id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button" type="submit" name="subscribe" value="Subscribe" />
</div>
</form>

-->

<!--End mc_embed_signup-->

If i keep the icon the modulo be showed as well, any idea how can I fix it?

Many thanks in advance
  • ricardos
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 297 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Not quite sure where that width value is coming from - is it in mailchimp?

To get round it try

.moduletable.icon.icon-envelope {width:100%}

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
It´s works!

Many thanx

Best reggards
Ricardo
  • ricardos
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 297 posts
No problem

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers