Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Moments - Title and Intro Image

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello

I use the Moments Template and will show Articles in a Category but the title need be unlikable, if I set this option the Intro Images are also not more visible.

I habe no Idea how can I fix it, any suggetsion?
cms-training-bremen.de/chhaperam/yoga-trekking.html

Another problem in the same project is:

cms-training-bremen.de/chhaperam/yoga-trekking/yoga-and-trekking-in-the-himalaya-bhrigu-lake-trek.html

I try to use the sidebar template style, but this make the article very small, I need min with to show the tabs. different for then is only the full width.

How can I use the image width to show article and not the full width screen in the full width template style? If the Image is not so large, look not great. or how can I change the width in the sidebar template style? One of both can solve my problem.

A lot of thanks
Ricardo
  • ricardos
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 297 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ricardos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Ricardo,

I'm a bit confused why you want to hide the linked title with having a readmore

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the other issue I'm not really following what you are asking for help with - can you clarify and add it to a fresh thread

So we have the two issues on separate threads

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hello Paul,

The are not the same anticle, read more there is a simple text link to another article.
I use tabs to organize the aticle contant, and the read more broke the tab plugin, then U decide to have 2 articles, a "intro" article and the full article.
I will hide the link title because if user click then, they don´t see neverthing diffent. The full content is showed only if you click at read more.
May exist another solution to do this, but I don´t know. Have you another suggestion?

Best regards
Ricardo
  • ricardos
  • 297 posts
sorry still don't I understand why

But can use Link A to re-direct the link to a different page or use the Joomla re-direct manager

The linked title is tied to the intro text so I'm looking for alternatives :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Link A is not a option, I will do it transparent, not show a link in the text. This is what do the Link A and B.

Redirect listen great but make not effect

source url: 32-yoga-and-trekking-in-the-himalaya-bhrigu-lake-trek.html

destination url: yoga-and-trekking-in-the-himalaya-bhrigu-lake-trek.html
  • ricardos
  • 297 posts
Right ok

We are looking at changing the overide for the template so the linked title being disabled doesn't remove the intro image

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers