Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Double Templates [SOLVED]

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello again,

I'm seeing two groups of templates in the admin section. (Please see two attached images.) Is this normal? If not, should I delete one? And if so…

1) How do you do that? Each template seems to have three variations…how do I know what to delete? Or is there one "master" template that will delete the others?

2) Does it matter which I delete? For example, if I've used Theme Magic and created a custom style, will it get deleted if I delete the "wrong" template?

Thank you!

Bill
ScreenShot2014-01-30at21.09.19.png

ScreenShot2014-01-30at21.12.23.png
  • notsteve
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 119 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by notsteve.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
that looks odd - looks like a duplicate of styles and templates

You should only have 1 default template for moments - that is indicated by the yellow star

The tick means its assigned to a page - so looking at that you should be safe deleting the two styles with id33 (which again is wrong as there shouldn't be two)

I'd do a backup and see what happens when you try to delete those two

you can never delete the last template style in this screen you have to go via extension manager and do that - so no fear attached to that one.

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: notsteve
Done, thanks!
  • notsteve
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 119 posts
  • 2 Thanks
:)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers