Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Missing t3v3 plugin

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

In the download section for the Grid3 template, it notes that T3v3 plugin is required. But clicking on that takes me to the JoomlArt website where it looks like I have to become a member and pay a fee. Isn't this plugin available directly from Joomla Bamboo? I installed everything else associated with Grid3, but did not use the Quickstart. Any tips?

Thanks, Doreen
  • dvalen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

This link is wrong and will be changed shortly

The framework is actually free but it is confusing to find

We are updating the framework shortly I'm not sure about your time frames but it may be best to wait a few hours till this is updated

I don't have access to that side of the Joomla Bamboo system

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvalen
Hi

Just to let you know - The link has been changed so it should now download direct from this site

If possible can you confirm that everything is ok for you when you install it

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

The link to the t3v3 plugin worked and seemed to install properly, but Grid3 still wouldn't work properly and I continued to get the t3v3 error message. Only when I installed the template through the Grid3 quickstart link did everything load and work properly.

One other insight is that until I installed Grid3 using quickstart link, the Grid3 template manager did not have the full complement of template style tabs (general, theme, layout, etc); it only had the crude "options" and "menu assignment". Once I installed from quickstart, the whole template manager menu was available.

thanks,
Doreen
  • dvalen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Hi Doreen,

Grid3 was updated recently to use T3v3 v1.1. And so you need to ensure that you have Grid3 v1.1 and T3v3 1.1.

T3v3 1.0 is effectively a different plugin.

Is this what you have?

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers