Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Lightbox not working properly

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

First of all Thanks for the reply to my earlier question about 'Error when too many images in the folder'. I did not see any Reply button to thank you for the reply. However, it seems the problem was with Chrome as IE displayed more than 50 images without any error and the Host confirmed it wasn't a problem in their end.

Unfortunately, I updated Joomla to 3.2.4 (from 3.0.3) and started getting "remember.php" errors. When that was fixed based on discussions in this forum, other errors started popping up. So, I installed a new site and got a few pages up and running. Then I made the mistake of updating T3, JB, etc.as I had the files from the "required plugins" when I downloaded Grid3. That totally messed up the site.

So, I created another install and set up a few things (including 2 galleries). This time no more updates. Site is working but Lightbox is not working. It worked in the 1st install but for some reason now opening the image in the same page although I have set it to open in New Window. The site is www.folkartheads.com. Please check under "My Collections". Lightbox is working in the home page.

I will be happy to share the admin password.

Please advice. Sorry for the long message.
  • BanerjeeGoff
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 11 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

what Joomla version are you running now?

Currently the plugin order is wrong with zentools loading before the Joomla jquery which causes the issue you have now

If this is isn't something you have adjusted could you create a ticket

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers