Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Grid3 front folio images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I have installed both the J2.5 and J3 versions of the Grid3 template locally using XAMPP and the Quickstart packages.

The 2.5 version seems to be OK, but the 3.0 version does not display the front folio images - only the titles as shown in the attachment. Any suggestions?

I am very familiar with J2.5 - but not J3 so maybe it's something easy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ScreenHunter_02Sep.0618.38.jpg
  • photosphere
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 26 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
HI,

Please check the following
1. Did you download the latest version of the quickstart packages.
2. What is your PhP version
3. were there Any error messages during the installation

regards

A.
  • adistor
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 76 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Sometimes the zentools install can go awry - can you try re-installing the zentools module

You don't need to uninstall anything

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I reinstalled the zentools module and the front folio images appear and work great. Thank you!

May I ask if the zentools module can create a simple image gallery with three levels? Clicking on the first level images takes you to another set of images from which you can browse a gallery of images. I would like to let the user select an image in the front folio and be taken to another set of images where you can choose to view a gallery of images.

John
  • photosphere
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 26 posts
You could do that but it would have to be a manual process

e.g. folio loads an image from intro content so linked to a page

That page hides the intro text picture used in the folio and this page uses loadposition to load a gallery in the article and each picture that you click enlarges to a lightbox

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers