Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

template layout positions gone after T3 and JCE update

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Some time ago I updated the inspire template and T3 system. I noticed today the T3 plugin needed update so I did this from with in Joomla site Control Panel and JCE editor. After clearing cache I noted that the header icons had shunk AND the layout positions in my template manager have disappeared. How to get the layouts back???

I also updated JCE editor from the Joomla Control Panel before I had noticed the strange changes.

Thanks.

4qf.org
layout-missing.png
  • drchamp
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 163 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I have this fixed. thanks for looking though. I have a plugin called SSLRedirect and it was blocking somehow the loading of that particular part of the template layout posiitons from showing.
thanks for your time.
~d
  • drchamp
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 163 posts
  • 1 Thanks
What version of the plugin did you install and in what template?

Not all template versions are compatible with the lastest plugin version

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Posts that pass in the virtual ether :)

But I'd always make sure you have a backup of the site before updating the T3 plugin

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I had an Akeebe just before the updates, and I did it on my local server too. The deal was on the live site the SSLRedirect plugin was on, on the test site it was on but not configured the same way. But even with that I did loose a setting in that template layout area with the T3 plugin update. Just did not notice it in my test server in time.
Thanks again for your support.
~d
  • drchamp
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 163 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Thanks for the info

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers