Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Problem with Theme Magic

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am developing a site in Blankoshop. While my site shows the correct "Tech" theme colors, everything is the Theme Magic view is a haphazard and awful color scheme. And Theme Magic is not responsive to previewing any changes.

History here is that I downloaded the latest T3 framework directly from Joomlart, since updates always failed from my backend. Once I did that, Theme Magic didn't function at all with any of the Joomla Bamboo T3 frameworks that I have been experimenting with (blankoshop, inspire, Grid3--got error message with all three stating the [xx] template could not be found). So I went back to Joomla Bamboo and re-downloaded the Blankshop 3.0 template and the T3 v1.2 plugin. No longer got error message about not finding the template, but now I have these funky colors and basically a theme magic that does nothing or gets hung-up.

I am not a developer and trying to learn on my own. I am not seeing LESS files, only CSS files. This is all suggesting to me that things are definitely not set up properly and maybe I'm missing some components. But the site itself is coming along despite all of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Doreen
  • dvalen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Doreen,

Can you create a ticket with admin access so we can see what's happening.

Not exactly sure but I'm sure we can fix it for you.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers