Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

changing vertical layout of image logo in T3-based 2013 Joomla templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

First, I am not a developer but an advanced beginner level Joomla! administrator. I am trying to build a simple website using Blankoshop 2013 (but same issue confronted me when I played with Grid and Inspire).

The issue is the layout of the logo image. I uploaded my image under template manager--Theme tab. First, what section of the layout does this correspond to in the layout diagram? It does not seem to be a module in the tradition sense of a Joomla! module. Second, how do I change the size? There is way too much space between this logo and the main menu below it and the three grid modules below that (grid 1, grid 2, and grid 3). I would have attached an image of the problem--but the attach file capability to this form does not seem to be working. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Doreen
  • dvalen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

Have you read the documentation per template, it shows you a rundown of the whole template features .

Logos have sizes before you have them uploaded in your templates

Hope that would shed some light to you

:)

Alex
  • adistor
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 76 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Doreen,

inside T3 templates is logo standalone feature so exactly like you pointed it is not traditional module.

So if you want to make some change you need to edit/add your custom css.

I think it would be best if you could provide URL so I can see what can we remove in order to reduce space.
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers