Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Grid and Nebula templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

i'm interested in buying and using a new template and I've a shortlist of three: Grid3,Nebula and Profile.
Before I go ahead I would like to know a few things about the templates that i can't see from the online previews. The questions below refer to the online previews examples.

Grid3:

1) Will i be able to change the Home Page's grid and assign a link to a "Project" page for each of the photo in the grid?
demo.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?theme=feb13

2) Once in one of the "Project" pages I can see there is a Gallery but the link to it doesn't work (it says:"Click to view the full size image." but there's no actual link!). It is fundamental for me to have a gallery in each and every News page and I need to see what the gallery would look like.
demo.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?theme=feb13

Profile:

-When I click on Recent Works I can click no further. What do the pages would look like if I click on one of the "works"?
demo.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?theme=aug13

Thank You,
Daniele
  • Danielepoido
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 13 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Daniele,

1) Yes you could link to pages by content or add the links manually (called external linking)

2) Yes - sorry about that the link behaviour is set to "none" on the demo page but it should be set to lightbox so it opens in a little window

3) Profile is a one page template - its not really intended for anything other than simple sites - looks like dribble have updated their system so we need to update the demo site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
For the same type of gallery - try the "Lots of columns" gallery on this page

zentools.joomlabamboo.com/grid

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers