Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

T3 framework

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Currently i am using revision template with T3 framework on my localhost and all the templates released after January 2013 needs T3 framework. I love T3 framework as much as joomlabamboo but i am facing certain issues:

In layout structure there are two components: One is module positions and another is responsive layout structure

1. Based on bootstrap grid you can add new module positions to a spotlight area which can be resized by adjusting the resizer to left/right
Now the issue is all the blocks are not adjustable and as such configuration icon is not visible, is this a restriction of T3 framework or template

2. The predetermined blocks are very confusing, is there a way to remove all these blocks, basically i want to set my own layout

I am currently running revision template

PS - i really wish to have more documentation on your templates with T3 framework - especially the layout part
  • optombvpu
  • 12 Month basic
  • 10 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there.

1. Yes the main body is not currently adjustable in T3. I hope it will be added to a future update.

2. The blocks are defined in the tpls/default.php or tple/modules-only.php file. If you look there you can just remove the rows you want to by removing each line of code like this:

$this->loadBlock ('grid1')

That will remove the grid1 row,

Hope that helps.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers