Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Hiw to install joomla template and make dekstop version ??

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hallo joomla bamboo

I have subscribed to the username fendy

I want to use my profile template on the website, but there are some things that I do not understand such as:

1. when I downloaded the file: profile template quickstart 2.5, then I uploaded via the web interface I get the public_html standard joomla, then I downloaded the file instead of her usual quick start and then my file upload via joomla (file extension), and then I make my website look of default but not as in live demo joomla bamboo, only an empty box that contains a page background that I have changed, even the menu page link was not there

please help to install the joomla files, along with the steps - steps

2. how to change the look of the template profile to the desktop version, because I do not find it in the template file

please help soon

thank you

fendy
  • Fendy
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi fendy,

I'm not a 100% following the steps you have taken but it sounds like you missed the install demo data on that part of the installation

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
We have a document for installing quickstarts here

docs.joomlabamboo.com/getting-started/how-to-install-the-quickstart-package

Its for joomla 2.5 so the screenshots will be a little different than if using Joomla 3 but its the same steps

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers