Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zenbase: right-justify logo, tagline, and menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

First, there doesn't seem to be a category above for Zenbase?

Here's what I'm trying to figure out:
I have specified that the logo, tagline, and menu are aligned right. However, they would look much better if they were all three right-justified (all justified on the right, even with the right edge of the slideshow image) instead of appearing jagged.

Here's the site I'm working on:
69.195.124.100/~lindadab/Joomla/

I'm new to Joomla 3 and all of the new things that go with it, so please tell me exactly where I should add code for this, as I'm a bit confused about this!

Many thanks,
Melody
  • AllegroMelody
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 534 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

For the logo you need to add some css as the tagline is longer than the heading tag

so try

body #logowrap h3 { text-align: right;}

Menu wise its a bit more tricky as you have padding and right margin applying to each link

You would need to remove that on the last link in the menu - is the menu finalised e.g. no more links to be added to it?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks, Paul!

The code right-justified the tagline but not the logo text. (I added it to the template.css file - is there another place where I should have added it instead?)

I do not know yet if the menu is complete, but I should know in the next couple of weeks after the client gives me more information. So perhaps I should address that after I meet with her.

best,
Melody
  • AllegroMelody
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 534 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Melody,

Add it to the custom.css file you will need to rename it

That should increase the chance of it working on the logo as well

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers