Support Forum

• Page:

Powerplay frontpage slideshow stopped working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

the slideshow is working fine in all pages other than the front page. it is active for the frontpage (uses the same module as in "about us") i made sure the framework and library were up to date. i made sure the jquery settings were adjusted correctly to use the latest from google. It used to work fine but i can't find the reason why it wont display on just that one page. i have tried to reinstall my last version of slideshow 3 and published/unpublished the module and content.

i can see the module position in the front page when i inspect the page but there is nothing loading. Any ideas?
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
oh sorry, that WOULD help wouldn't it.

timminsinnandsuites.ca/

but as i typed this i thought of something else. i may not have cleared the cache between the time i went from latest to 1.8.2 on jquery. i had cleared the cache earlier but probably needed to clear it again. i turned off caching just now and it looks to be ok. Was just a page caching issue in the end.
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
no probs :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers