Support Forum

• Page:

Portal - Demo Site - Issue

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

On your Portal demo, I've noticed a '0' next to the search icon. Also, when you view the module positions page, I think the header is larger than it should be and it doesn't overlap the image properly (using latest version of Firefox).

Thanks,
Aadil

File Attachment:

File Name: portal-issue.zip
File Size: 215 KB
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh
Hi

Thanks again - we need to update the demo to fix the search

I think the space is a css issue

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks again for the post :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Not a problem at all. I will admit though, that I am slightly nervous about using templates now because I seem to come across issues quite often (mostly minor ones, to be fair) when I start analyzing things a little closer (and I'm not analyzing everything 100% - I think that's what scares me a bit more).

I do, however, appreciate your great support.

Thanks Again Paul,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Hi Aadil,

The portal search issue is fixed on the download version and I also think the css issue has either been fixed or is fixed in the next update

We really strive to fix issues/bugs and if you encounter issues like these we will fix them either here in the forum or by ticket support

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aadil
Hi Aadil,

I really appreciate your support on this actually. Often we release a theme and then there may be Joomla updates or server updates that change the display. Sometimes we also just miss some things too.

So it really helps us when you post these things. I appreciate that you don't want to commit to a theme if you need to continually fix things. My response I think is really just that software pretty much always includes bugs and we are committed to making our products as foolproof and bug free as possible. This is a work in progress.
Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers