Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Use responive layout in 3-party components

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I would like to make an non responsive component (virtuemart) a little responsive (nothing fancy) within the template Lifestyle. I have searched for how you do it inside the template and Zengrid. I find some parts of it inside mediaqueries.css but parts of it also seem to be in Zengrid. Can you please give me some hints how I can make use of the template and Zengrid to change my components css (or what css-clauses used) depending on the screen size? I don't have any issues with PHP-code but its worse with the css-styling...

Regards
Patrick
  • patrick356
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Unfortunately, this is not at all easy task and requires lots of css coding and changes to the VM template itself :blush:

Maybe the following tutorials can shed some light on mediaqueries

line25.com/tutorials/create-a-responsive-web-design-with-media-queries

www.htmlgoodies.com/html5/tutorials/an-introduction-to-css3-media-queries.html#fbid=_Fjkz9JJ6az

It greatly depends on the VM template which css definitions you will have to apply and where
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers