Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to edit tabs in JBRespnsive template?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I want to have news feed in tab 1 and i want to edit the text in tab 2. How do i do this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

You can edit the tab text in the template settings in the extras tab.

You can change the modules that display in the tabs by assigning them to the tab1 - tab4 positions.

Regards,
Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
I dont understand. How do i access the template settings and the extras tab? Where is this located?

And how do I remove the photo and put my own text in tab1?

Thank you
In the joomla administrator area, go to the template manager (extensions->template manager) and click on the assigned template for your website to see the template parameters.

On this screen, click on tools and then tabbed modules. Change the title here.

To change the content of the tabs you need to go into the module manager and take a look at the modules assigned to the tabbed position, turn them off and create your own with the content you want to show in the tab positions.

If you click on joomla help from the help menu in the admin area there are articles on how to use the module manager.

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers