Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

JB Library conflict causing errors in JomSocial privacy settings

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have had an issue on my site for several months that has been driving me crazy trying to figure out where it was coming from. When a user tries to save their profile privacy settings to something else, they can save it one time, but then are locked out of all privacy settings. No further changes can be made. Some users are not able to change their settings at all, including me as the Super User.

The guys at Tigracon finally identified the error as a conflict coming from the JB Library plugin. As soon as it was disabled, the privacy setting errors went away. I will be letting JomSocial know this as well, and thought you guys might want to know so you could research it and correct it.
  • showpresence
  • 12 Month basic
  • 58 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks for posting this - which version of JB Library are you using?

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers