Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Cache and Lightbox

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Two problems:

First:
if I enable cache, the lightbox does not open the content on some sites. When I disable cache, all works. Only with system-cache there are no problems. Which cache is recommended?

Second problems:
I have filtered lists on my site.
When I choose one category, there is so many space to the footer. When I choose all, the distance is ok. How could we solve this?

page: www.muw-informativ.de
  • MichaelGsdl
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 30 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Can you explain a little more about the cache issue? If you are not using system cache then what are you using? System cache is recommended.

I think the height problem is most likely because of invalid markup in one of the items in the second category that is being pulled in. There is an unclosed table row <tr> creeping in from somewhere.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
1) Cache: I have used Joomla normal und progressive cache. The lightbox did not work. With system-cache it works.

2) Space to bottom:
The space to bottom is in each category too high. Only choosing "all" is ok.
How can I solve it?
  • MichaelGsdl
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 30 posts
The cache issue isn't so important ...

But I need a solution for the real lot of white space to the end of the page in filtered lists. I can not understand why it works correct when all items are shown. When I change to one category there is so much place to the footer. And the more items I ad, the space seems to grow ...
  • MichaelGsdl
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 30 posts
Hi there,

Thats actually an issue with the equal heights script.

I've confirmed this and have added it to the tracker and will get a fix for this today.

Thanks for your patience.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers