Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

zen tools within rockettheme kirigami template. 2/3 columns don't work :(

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hi there

on my localhost environment (so therefore sorry no link to site), i want to integrate the zen tools, in particular the 2/3 column layout:

zentools.joomlabamboo.com/layouts/list

after installing, all looks good (from slideshow to pagination) except the 2 and 3 column layout doesn't work.

bamboo.png

the message is clear to me, having done this, testing the page, it doesn't appear like it promisses.. :(

thanx!
  • emel
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Can you post a screenshot of your settings?

The message is saying that you have chosen a preset but not hit apply. And also have not added either tags or content items to be displayed.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
here you go... thing is after you click the "click here to apply preset" and then the joomla save/save as button, it seems the module is frozen...and switches back to the basic, first item: slide show.

1.png

2.png

help highly appreciated.
  • emel
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by emel.
Thanks - sounds like a conflict with the scripts in the admin.

We will probably need access to trouble shoot this.

Or if you know how to use the web inspector you could report any errors you see in the console. And also pasxte the head of the site in here so we can see what might be causing that.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
i will upload the full site as soon as i get home (tonight), then will give you access :)
  • emel
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Hi,

Can you create a support ticket with login details so one of the support people can take a look for you?

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=rsticketspro&Itemid=42

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers