Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Masonry - Templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello everyone,
I'm very new to JB, and have a question.
Is it possible to have a functional masonry effect on a template other than JB's ?

I'm trying to setup the masonry functionality for one of my k2 categories, and can't get it to work properly.

Each item in the category takes 1 row, instead of having a fixed width to allow for multiple items to be displayed side by side.

The tags display, and tag pressing, works fine to filter the items, but I want to have multiple items displayed side by side, rather than 1 in each row.

(I tried setting the width of each k2 item to 250px, and float:left, through CSS, in hope to achieve this, but this causes all k2 items to disappear)

Thanks
(Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just signed up yesterday)
  • relco
  • 12 Month basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Yes, it is possible. Have you also installed and enabled JB Library? It is required if you are not using a recent JB template.

If you are still having issues we will need a link to see what's causing the issues. Thanks.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers