Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

problem with zen tools

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hi,

Im kind of new using joomla. I just bought the corporate life style template from you and used the quickstart way to install it in order to see it working just like I saw on your page and then i could change it for my company.

After installation I went to modules manager and try to see how does the slideshow module works but it breaks and show this at the bottom of the page where the general settings should be..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/geocolco/public_html/modules/mod_zentools/fields/scripts.php on line 1

zentoolserror.jpg

i will appreciate your help.

PD: Im form colombia so my English is not perfect in 100% if you can give a solution please try to use a simple English.

thanks.

zentoolserror.jpg
  • edmg37
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 88 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 9 months ago by edmg37.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Welcome to JB :)

Can you try re-installing the zen tools module

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
hi,

thank you very much for your help. there wasnt zentools module inmy package. I downloaded it and reinstall and it run well. thnks
  • edmg37
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 88 posts
Thank you for letting us know.
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers