Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

can't stop the sticky menu from jumping to the right on longer pages...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi I'm using the Responsive template and have managed to wrap the header and menu in a div using overrides in order to get a fading background working.

Unfortunately though wrapping the header and menu divs causes issues with the 'sticky' menu.

Please see on longer pages when you scroll down the menu is supposed to stay at the top but now it jumps to the right.

I'm not sure how the 'sticky' menu is built so it is hard to fix, please could you give me some clues on how to fix this?
  • Mark Law
  • 12 Month basic
  • 78 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi
I don't see your described issue in Chrome or Safari. So is this browser specific issue and should I check in some other browser?
Thank you
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
Hi, sorry managed to get it working in the end, just had to add a width to one of the wrappers. Thanks
  • Mark Law
  • 12 Month basic
  • 78 posts
Thanks for getting back to us.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers