Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Grid Framework v1.1.10 update (J2.5) CSS compression issue

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I'm currently working on a client site using the following:

• Joomla 2.5.4
• Zen Grid Framework v1.1.10
• JBNewstream template v1.1.3

Previously I was making use of v1.1.8 of the framework (I somehow missed v.1.1.9).

With v1.1.8 of the framework installed I was making use of CSS compression and this was working as I'd expect.

Now with v1.1.10 of the framework installed - CSS compression (enabled) appears to be affecting CSS/layout of the page and messing up site formatting.

If I disable CSS compression then the template/site renders normally.

As a test, I reinstalled v1.1.8 of the framework then re-enabled CSS compression. The site renders fine with or without CSS compression enabled in v1.1.8 for the framework.

This anomaly only seems to occur with v1.1.10 of the framework installed and CSS compression enabled.

This is a stock theme with CSS modifications added via an additional style sheet. However, I have removed my custom style sheet completely via FTP and the same issue occurs.

Not a big issue at present as I have just disabled CSS compression. However I would like to get to the bottom of the issue so that I can enable CSS compression when the site finally goes live.

Thanks & regards
John
  • aoimedia
  • 12 Month basic
  • 25 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by aoimedia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi John,

We are hoping to release a fix for this very shortly

I know Anthony has a working fix just needs to be packaged up for general release

Thanks for the info provided

Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: aoimedia
Hi Paul,

That must be the quickest response ever! ;)

Good to know that it's a known issue & not something local.
I'll sit tight for the update.

Thanks for the assistance, appreciated.

Best regards
John
  • aoimedia
  • 12 Month basic
  • 25 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by aoimedia.
Hi John,

You got lucky :)

If Anthony doesn't beat me to it I will update this thread when we release the update

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: aoimedia

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers