Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Content display problem in Firefox

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi.

I have a problem with a virtuemart browse list display using the Element template. When the page becomes 'too long' the content falls out of the white content box into the footer area. The problem is only in Firefox (both mac and windows): it looks fine in IE and Chrome.

The url is

cairo.directrouter.com/~petesgre/where-to-buy/our-online-farm-store?category_id=2&page=shop.browse&limitstart=0&limit=10

Thanks.
Attachments:
  • craigofvt
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey there,

This is a Virtuemart issue really as the images that are being output do not have a height attribute.

There is a script in the template that calculates the page height for the container by adding up the heights of the content items. Because the images have no height specified that calculation falls short.

The best solution is to ensure that VM outputs image attributes correctly, so I suggest you Google around or ask on the VM forums.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Thanks for the response. It was also diagnosed as a conflict with

jQuery("img").lazyload

I removed the lazyload file from the plg_jblibrary and the problem went away. Not sure if this will cause something else not to work but for the moment at least the virtuemart problem is fixed.

Thanks.
  • craigofvt
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Hi there,

Thanks for the follow up.

Seems strange that would cause an issue.

Let us know if you need any more help with it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I isolated it to the JB Library Plugin. If you deactivate the Lazy Load the problem in Firefox goes away.
  • craigofvt
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Ok thanks for following up.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers