Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

how to change horizontal footerLeft mod_mainmenu color to a different a color than the default one

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi again,

Another question I have been struggling with for a long time. Just can't seem to crack it. Argh!

Site is: treocom.net/steinerskolen15/

I simply want to change the bottom footer menu to the left to white like I have managed to do with the '|' divider. I want to keep the rest of the a colors brown. The main menu at the top is white. I have changed that successfully in the hilite file.

I thought this css style would do the trick:
#footerLeft .moduletable, .jbmoduleBody-white ul li a
{color: #fff; font-weight:bold;}

The mod_mainmenu is set to horizontal menu style
module style suffix is set to: -white
And show empty spaces is set to yes.

I hope you can help out, I know there is something I am missing.

Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Nya,

Try this style

#footerLeft .moduletable-white a {color:#FFFFFF}

Add that to the hilite css file and it should do the trick.

Thats a very nice site.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the compliment and the help. It didn't work. It is as if something overrides every change I make. When I look in Firebug, it is the old css styles that show up and not the new I just uploaded. I have double-checked that I am actually uploading the right files, and it should be right. I can usually work out your template structure, but this time I don't understand what is going on.

I have the same issue with the menu colors and background pattern graphics. They keep going back to what I did before.

Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers