Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

No images in slideshow or pretty box after moving servers

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I did a full install of my present site to a new server as I will be changing soon. (to Rochen) I did it using the Akeeba backup .

All is fine except no images showing in the prettyslider or prettybox modules, but they do show in the lightbox if clicked on. Permissions seem to be fine in the image cache. (I even changed the caches to 777 for a while, but nothing happened).
If I try to load the image into a new tab on my browser I get an error message saying "the image http://path/xxx.jpg image does not exist..."

The images are all present and the paths to their folders are correct.

present problem pages:
panther.directrouter.co.uk/~limprime
or
panther.directrouter.co.uk/~limprime/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95&Itemid=202&lang=en

should look like this

www.limprimerie.ch/edg/
or
www.limprimerie.ch/edg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95&Itemid=202&lang=en

any ideas?

Sean
  • Sean
  • 12 Month basic
  • 207 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Sean, in addition to my previous response I think you may need to update those two modules to their latest version and the same must be done the the JB Library plugin.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hi Jason,

Cool, updating all my modules that manipulate images did the trick plus JB library.

Many thanks.

Sean
  • Sean
  • 12 Month basic
  • 207 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Welcome Sean :)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers