Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Search page always loads captifycontent

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey,

I'm using the Grid2 template. I read the documentation, also on preventing captify content appearing on subpages. Everything works well, except the search page. I have a search module in the footer module position, and a menu item pointing to the search page. But each time when the search results are shown, the page first shows the images with captifycontent, and then the search results. I can't get the search page without the captify content images. How to make it so?

Thanx!
  • jpurlings
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

If you have a menu item for serach then you just need to ensure that the captify module is not published to the search menu item :)
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
That should indeed be the case. Ik have the module only visible in the home page.

You can see it on www.jpurlings.nl. I have a search module in the footer, and a menu-item 'Doorzoek innoveerpunt' in the menu 'Hulp by innovatie'. When the search results are shown, the images of the category to wich captifycontent points are shown. Captifycontent is only active for the homepage (in the module settings)
  • jpurlings
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
Very strange.

Can you create a support ticket with J! login details and I can take a look?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Okay, login is sent with a support ticket
  • jpurlings
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
Thanks. Looking now....
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers