Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Tab Panel Zen

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi!
I´m testing the new zengrid-version, with insideout, with kunena for 1.5/1.6 and new community bulider 1.5/1.6 version locally.

I use the built in tabs (only on front page) and the hidden panel (every page). works fine.

Community builder profil has also tabs. If I click one of these - far away from the hidden-panel button, the hidden panel opens every time :) instead of the community-tabs (they open behind)

If I don´t use the hidden-panel button on this specific page (only on front page) there is no conflict.

-- in order to let kunena work fine, I have the Mootools upgrade (comes with joomla) switched on -- maybe this is the reason; how did you fix it in this forum?

Any suggestion?
Thanks, Dan
  • Dan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 69 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Dan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Dan,

There is a fix in this thread which should still be applicable:

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=&func=view&catid=594&id=33991#34595
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Thanks - sorry, late answer; the topic is for different template architecture, so I didn´t find any of the files. I´m starting with 1.6 now and will not use the 1.5 zen grid.
  • Dan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 69 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Dan,

This is a naming conflict and one that will be updated in the next version of the framework. If you still need help I can get a fix for you for this one now.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers