Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Being a bit rubbish

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all

Totally new to zen grid, cant find this query anywhere else so forgive me if I am being ignorant. I am trying to upload powerplay, have uploaded zen grid but getting the following message:

Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/edoykufv/public_html/aaronblondell/templates/zengridframework/functions/vars.php on line 710

on my homepage. I am sure I have missed something simple but cannot work out what it is - can anyone help??
  • kris1anne
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 161 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
p.s. I have done the following, deleted it all, then done it again:

* Essential elements Install the Zen Grid Framework
* Install the Powerplay template and set it to default
* Install the JB LIbrary plugin and enable it in the extensions > plugin manager

and it still wont work
  • kris1anne
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 161 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hi there,

Are you trying to install to Joomla! 1.6?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
hey -ta for reply, yep it is 1.6
  • kris1anne
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 161 posts
  • 2 Thanks
That's it then.

Neither the Zen Grid Framework, nor any of our templates are currently compatible with 1.6. They are compatible with 1.5 only.

1.6 compatibility is under development, but we are not quite there yet. I would suggest re-installing Joomla 1.5.22 and then re-installing the template. Alternatively, just use the Quickstart package as that has Joomla 1.5.22 already :)
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers