Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

More Google fonts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I am trying to add a new google font to my website - dancing script. It is not part of the options of the latest zengrid framework. So I went to fonts.php and template details and tried to add it. It messed up everything. I am doing something wrong.

Are you going to release soon updated version of the zengrid framework with all google fonts?

By the way I just want to take the opportunity to thank you for your amazing templates. I have another website where I managed to modify the appearance and add typekit fonts without having to go to any css files and html. With the extra script fields, the css overrides and the typekit option the bamboo templates are my favorite. Definitely I am going to extend my developers subscription - you are the best!
  • sabinar
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sabinar,

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback.

Looks like they have added some new ones or at least I may have missed some of them. Ill put it on the todo list for an update but not sure Ill get to it today.

Ill give it a shot though.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers