Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

CorePHP YouTube module breaks Tabs function

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

The sample mod_k2_content modules included with JA Portfolio - I put 2, 2, and 1 of them in 3 tabs (1,2.3), and what happened was that all 5 showed, regardless of which tab was selected.

Actually, I get the same behavior with just a Custom HTML module with random text in Tab1 and Tab2...both are showing, regardless of which tab is selected.

So, something was breaking the Tabs' selection function.

I started removing non-JB things, and found that the last culprit was the CorePHP YouTube module.

I like that module, and wonder whether you guys can reproduce my finding, and work on a fix, if so.

I put some custom modules back into grid14 and grid16 to make sure that there was no interaction with specific positions, and there is none. I think it's something about the module.

Thanks,
K
  • kenlyle
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by kenlyle.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Ken,

Is this with a JA template? Cant really help with that :)

If its one of ours post a link and Ill look at it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hey AO, nope, this one is with Powerplay.

Anyway, this turned out to be that I was not using the latest (last week) version of the module.

All better now.

You can delete this thread, as it's another "user error". Sorry for that.

Best,
K
  • kenlyle
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
Glad you got it working Ken, thanks for letting us know.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers