Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

New grid framework error

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I get this message from Rasa and the new Powerplay

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /Joomla/templates/zengridframework/functions/vars.php on line 15

I updated all "old" extensions (slideshow, microblog, library, login) and the grid framework as well as add the powerplay template. All updates were done by NOT uninstalling old versions.

LINK: joomlatest.cornerstonecubed.com

UPDATE:

Are the following code pieces OK? Don't know PHP but they look inconsistent which doesn't mean they are.

Is "a:hover" correct?

// Custom CSS that gets loaded into the template head as inline css
$jbHeadingcolours ="";
if ($overwriteCSS) {
$jbHeadingcolours = "body $openb$bodyColour$closeb h1$openb$h1Colour$closeb h2$openb$h2Colour$closeb h3,.moduletable h3$openb$h3Colour$closeb a$openb$aColour$closeb a$openb$aColour$closeb a:hover$openb$ahoverColour$closeb #tagline span$openb$taglineCSS$closeb$extraCSS";
}

Is there suppose to be a ":" after the "if" line? "End if"? Need "{ }" brackets?

if (is_object( $menu )) :
$params = new JParameter( $menu->params );
$pageclass = $params->get( 'pageclass_sfx' );
endif;

UPDATE: Checking further shows my ignorance of PHP. Sorry.

UPDATE: Uninstalled grid framework and made sure files were deleted from server ( the zengridframework folder is gone) and reinstalled the new framework 1.1.1. It's there but the error did not go away.

Not sure the code above has anything to do with the error. My low PHP knowledge can't find any ":" that looks out of place near line 15.
  • Jonathanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 439 posts
  • 7 Thanks
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Jonathanne.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
There appears to be stray line that should not be in the vars.php file. Remove line 15 in functions/vars.php

it should look like:
http://localhost:8888/joomla/joomla1520

Just remove the entire line.

UPDATE: A new version has been uploaded it should fix your issue.
  • bookworm
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by bookworm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers