Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to control Main Menu with Zen Blank

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

There is something I don't understand.

With Zen Blank I can't manage to set up mainmenu correctly when not using example data as I intend to do.

You can see what happen here :

www.herverabot.fr

(the length of submenu items, eg under "travaux", is abnormally too short, items disappear when trying to click, ...)

In an other way, but it is not the way I want to proceed with, if I keep example data during the installation (in both case I start with Avanti quick start, then install zen blank template), mainmenu dispay is correct.

I've checked that the configuration of the mainmenu module is the same.

And I did the same by comparing configurations of zen blank template in the two installations.

Besides, it seems to me that the clue was somewhere in the data base (when exchanging it by the one made from example data, main menu works fine), but where ?

Of course I know that I should go on, using example data then cancelling demo articles, but my curiosity is too strong and I need to understand, :-)

Hope you'll understand my frenglish and I am, as always, confident in your help,

Best regards,

Guy
  • Guy Chiaramella
  • 12 Month basic
  • 68 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Guy,

jQuery is not loading, which causes the menu problems. Is JB Library installed and enabled?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hi Seth,

You're right ! (of course you are :) )

JB Library was not installed. I did so, enabled it and menu is perferctly working now.

And, above all, thanks to you, I know why it did not.

Many many thanks,

Guy
  • Guy Chiaramella
  • 12 Month basic
  • 68 posts
No problem Guy.

It's an easy one to forget about!
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers