Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

More space problems...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello again...

When I publish something in the "Advert 1" position, I get a huge space before the main content... I'd like to get rid of that... How can I do this? (see example here)

Thanks in advance!

Geraldine
  • gdep74
  • Previous Member
  • 42 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Geraldine,

Not quite sure why thats doing that. Can you try publishing another module there to see if it is in the slideshow module you have there. Also try setting the advert1 position to the width of the main content area on that page to see if that works. At the moment its only filling part of the width of the main content.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hey there!

Thanks for your reply. I've tested, you're right... If you have any recommendation for a dead simple slideshow module, please share your information! ;)

Thanks!
  • gdep74
  • Previous Member
  • 42 posts
gdep74 wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks for your reply. I've tested, you're right... If you have any recommendation for a dead simple slideshow module, please share your information! ;)

Thanks!

Ok, by changing the slideshow CSS, I corrected it... Thanks!
  • gdep74
  • Previous Member
  • 42 posts
Awesome :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers