Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

hidden Panel

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I like the concept of "Hidden Panel" so much!

Is it possible to put the "Trigger" of the Hidden Panel in other place, rather than the top right corner?

Many thanks.

Seth
  • Mak Yiu Wah
  • Previous Member
  • 42 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mak,

Go into the template's layout.css file and look for the heading, /* @group JB Drop Panel */. You can alter the settings within this block of code to your specific needs. For example, if you wanted the Open/Close tab to be on the far left of your screen then you would edit the following string of code (right: 10px) within this group;
.tab ul.login { position: absolute; width: auto;font-weight: bold;line-height: 24px;margin: 0;right: 10px; color: white;font-size: 80%;text-align: center; background: url(../images/blackOverlay.png)}
You'll want to play around within this block of code to get the results you want.

This example was taken from the Grid theme and it may be slightly different on your end.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Ed.
Thanks. But I seems the code has been changed in Zen Grid 2.

The codes are now in templates/zengridframework/assets/layouts/panel.php
<!-- The tab on top --><div class="tab"><a id="open" rel="#panelInner" href="#"><?php echo $openPanel ?></a></div> <!-- / top -->

I wonder whether I can add another "trigger" by manually adding
<a id="open" rel="#panelInner" href="#"><?php echo $openPanel ?></a>
to another position?

Seth
  • Mak Yiu Wah
  • Previous Member
  • 42 posts
Hey Seth,

That will work :)

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers