Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Captify images..

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there!
The images from most of the articles i wirte doesnt have the same siza ratio.
Works very good any way. But not allways. Have a look att this screenshot :

picstop.se/frame/working.jpg - working!

picstop.se/frame/notworking.jpg - not working.
  • per
  • Previous Member
  • 10 posts
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by per.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Per,

Often this is to do with a minor difference in the dimensions of the ratio for the original images. The first image in the notworking screenshot will be a few px taller than the other images. Try cropping it down to the same size (width and height ratio) as the others to see if that makes it fit better.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thank you!

But im still a little confused. I have a standing image...and the rest of them is laying down. (hope you understand what i mean).
The one who is standing still gets very good in the captify contet. Has it to do with aspect ratio perhaps?

You guys realy are the best!

/Per
  • per
  • Previous Member
  • 10 posts
Hey Per,

I think it is just a matter of getting the crop width and height ratio to be the same as the re-sized width to height ratio.
As an example, for an image of width 300 and height 200px, you can set the cropt width ratio to 3 and crop width ratio to 2.
Let us know how that works.

Cheers
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers