Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Do I understand correctly? Framework?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have been working in the Zen Grid Template Framework to learn how it works and how things are configured. I'm coming along - still learning.

Some Questions:

Am I correct that that I can install any of the other newer JB templates that are based on this 960 template over top of this Zen Grid to change the look and layout?

On the left there, in the control panel, under componets, there is a link called Snapshot. When I click on it I don't see anything. Should I?

How can I check to see if theJB Library plug-in has been installled? Will I see it listed?

Same for the Extended Menu?
  • serena
  • Previous Member
  • 21 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Serena,

The Zen Grid template is seperate to any other template you need to use. We do use the Zend Grid template framework as a base to built other templates and you can do the same with it.
If you are using the snapshot core base or plus to start with, then you will have the ZenGrid template set as default. Instaling another template and it's snapshot will not alter the current Zen Grid template. The new template is installed independently.

The Snapshots component link should not have any function. I'll look into the best way of removing this for you.

You can see if the JB Library plugin is installed or enabled by finding it in the Plugin Manager as 'System - JB Library'

Similarly, the extended menu module is found under the Module Manager as mod_exmenu-j15

Hope that helped.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers