Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Shortcodes - Approximately 75px Additional Bottom Margin to Coloumns

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I've spoken to Paulo about the issues on the other thread

They are all on the tracker together with a zen menu issue

Denison will be looking at the requests/issues when he is online

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aadil
We have the additional options on the sticky as well now on the upcoming next release
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for the update Paul.

In terms of my challenge I pointed out in this thread (the cumulative bottom margin in modules), I think the only way I may attempt to get past this is by using your module class suffixes (which I think you suggested I do previously).

I haven't tried it yet but I'm wondering if I'll need to custom code a trigger (if I use the module class suffixes to remove margins, when viewing on desktop/wide monitor) to switch on the bottom margins in modules when the grid collapses for mobiles or tablets - not sure but would you happen to know if this sort of trigger, to turn margins on again when the grid collapses, isn't present already?

The screenshots I posted in this thread are from the (modified) Base4 preset in Buildr.
I will be coding and/or modifying new child templates soon so I'm going to run into the bottom margin challenge again - do you have any tips on dealing with (reducing) the bottom margin to achieve uniform spacing in the templates you guys create, unless of course you guys deal with it by also implementing module class suffixes?
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Hi Aadil,

I think it will best if you work on your site and then send me an example I can point to of a users site and ask the developers for ideas how best to manage it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Okay thanks, I'll likely send you the details of the site that I took screenshots of in this thread.

Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers