Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

List of ALL codes?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I've seen many times the zen framework shortcodes used (zen-nav zen-nav-stacked zen-lines) so I wanted to learn about them but i have not find the docs with all of them and what they do...

Where the hell are they?
  • APAZO
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 75 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The most important pages for shortcodes in currently the first 3 and if people encounter issues with icons not displaying then the last page is also important
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With the icons, it's hard to document the complete list as they are constantly updated - so newer icons would be supported but not documented (although may require the latest font awesome library to be loaded)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
In fact, I dont find in all the docs you named (already read before post) the ones I was asking before:

zen-nav
zen-nav-stacked
zen-lines

You write it in many samples all over but dont have docs about it?
  • APAZO
  • 75 posts
Hi

At the moment as I said above I'll need to check with the developer as I'm not sure where in the template documentation these are documented

Sorry for any confusion

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You can get a good idea from the Blank.ly style guide that JB provided recently, there is the demo online and you can download and install a quickstart version.

demo.joomlabamboo.com/?theme=blankly

If you look at the menu item style > navigation you will see all the examples you mention.

To use then add the class to the menu module for your menu/navigation under the advanced tab, adding to the field - Menu Class Suffix. Of course you can also add to the html code directly to get the style to a specific item using each css class.

I hope that helps a little until Paul hunts down the official JB docs for you. There is tons of useful stuff in the style guide so worth a look around.

Regards Ian
  • iafdesign
  • 393 posts
  • 153 Thanks
Thanks Ian
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers