Support Forum

• Page:

need complex form coded

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all, I am looking for someone who can code this form so I can incorporate it into a Joomla site, perhaps you know someone who can do this type of work if you do not, thanks!
I love the joomlabamboo community and would like to find someone through here.
www.dialight.com/TCOCalculator/-1/421020
Carin
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Carin,

In the days when I had a decent amount hair and in university we were required to look at UI Design and Usability

I wonder if potential clients would fill that in?

I didn't actually understand that form and its calculations either :)

Just my 2 cents worth :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul, I agree, when I saw that form I said-outsource :) I do not even understand it. But in this industry they have very specific requirements to obtain the correct lighting and thats what the client asked for, so if you know anyone who could do something like this- the form to be copied has been done in .asp, I was hoping for something compatible with joomla, or I guess I would have to do an iframe- I'm actually pretty ognorant about these things. Before I contact odesk or other website hoping to get a referral from joomlabamboo folks, thanks!
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers