Support Forum

• Page:

I need a booking system built....

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hope this is the right place to ask this.

I'm developing a site for a Gold Coast transfer operator and need a booking form/module/extension/thingamajiggy

I've started altering a hotel booking extension but am running out of time fast. Is there anybody here that might be interested in either creating a new module for me or hacking up an existing one that will do the job that I want?

I have a guy that does a lot of php stuff for me but he's very busy at the mo' and he's not very familiar with Joomla which doesn't help a lot.

I have a couple of extensions I've been playing round with, including one that is pretty close to what I want, but it needs modified to my requirements

Obviously this will be a paid job - within reason....

Please only reply if your skills are up to the task, I have nothing against people having a go at something (I'm definitely in that category myself) but I'm under pressure to get this site up and running quickly and need someone that can get the job done quickly and properly

Thanks in advance

* Edit
"This would actually be a good extension for someone to build either to sell or give away. I've hunted all over the net looking for an extension like the one I'm after and everything out there is either far too complicated or not configurable enough to adapt to different scenarios. Might be a good wee earner for someone that can come up with the goods!"

* Edit
Just about forgot...
GO THE BLACK CAPS!!!!
  • BillyK
  • 12 Month basic
  • 208 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by BillyK.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
*Bump*
Anyone up for it?
Or can anyone recommend a reliable site I could hire someone on for this job?

And darn the Black Caps!! Useless motley crew!
  • BillyK
  • 12 Month basic
  • 208 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hey Billy,

Not sure that this is the best place to look for this kind of help. You could try corephp or Cory Webb at howtojoomla.com for better referrals.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks Anthony, I knew someone would steer me in the right direction, I'll head over there now and see who I can find.

Cheers
  • BillyK
  • 12 Month basic
  • 208 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Sure thing let us know how you get on.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Will do, I've posted a ticket at corePHP, if they don't reply I'll have to bite the bullet and see if I can modify the extension I have now. (Damn there goes my daily golf game for the next week or so....)
  • BillyK
  • 12 Month basic
  • 208 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Lol - daily golf game - sounds very luxurious :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers