Support Forum

• Page:

Next Steps Discussions

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Please list out the products that you would like to see updated first, also let us know if you are facing any critical bug that needs to be looked upon on priority.

For the Jomlart people, I've been around the traps since before the beginning of Mambo and subscribed to the majority of the credible template providers along the way. Why I'm here and nowhere else is the simplicity and support. In the end templates are only as good as the support provided. All the bells and whistles, builders, components and modules are for naught if the service is missing. The support here offered by Paul is second to none.

Suggestion: Instead of bundling tickets into a sub only, why not also offer one off tickets that are paid?

I'm with Blueshift re T3. clunky and not "complete", ZG5 rocks. and next step could be to grab the best of both.

On the template front Buildr is a keeper for maintenance and upgrading. For me this is foundational.

It was suggested in a previous topic somewhere that may be Bamboo maintains the minimalist approach and focuses on the developer/provider market rather than the retail market. To me this makes sense.
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arvind Chauhan, iafdesign
Thanks Andrew

This posts really help us

Appreciate the kind words

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Andrew,

My own personal site is still running JoomlaBamboo template since 2008. I totally understand the love for JoomlaBamboo products by members.

Regarding tickets, I wish to simplify the whole infrastructure, I am not in favor of maintaining multiple scripts and we are going to kill a lot of them to keep things simple, even making the pricing simple with no limits on domains or support.

Yes, one of the options is to offer an option of paid ticket access for basic plans as an addon, while the devs and above plans can have complimentary access to the ticket system.

To start with Wedding template is being updated for latest Joomla, PHP and bug fixes. It would be released around 1st March 2018. More updates will follow as the team grasp the functioning of the JB products.

Buildr, ZG5 and Zentools are here to stay and will be actively updated even for upcoming Joomla 4.

I am also aware that some of the members would go ballistic about the lifetime support or paid ticket system but it will have to be done to make sure JoomlaBamboo gets back on track.
  • Arvind Chauhan
  • 15 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Arvind Chauhan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, manh, iafdesign

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers