Support Forum

• Page:

Changing background images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

A friend of mine recently downloaded the Italian restaurant template and i was working on the template. What i would like to know is?
- How do you change the background images in templates easily from modules or template overview e.t.c with out of course uploading another image and renaming it :) :)
In the specific template (Italian Restaurant) I am referring to the plank image on the top background and the rough paper like image in the middle.

Thank you.
  • Miki Maraki
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Miki,

I was expecting you to log in as a member - Italian is a member only download

Can you log in with your friend's details please

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
ehhhhh just forget it man, i would rather figure it out myself than getting in and posting a thread again & again, wtf... this is supposed to be the era of accessing technology and information at ease, and i suppose i asked the simplest support question, which can be done for any template.

You could have easily written the answer, than telling me to sign in as a member !!!
  • Miki Maraki
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Hi Miki,

We live in a world where many people don't want to pay for software and download it illegally.

As a software business, to survive we need people to have bought memberships and for this reason, we only provide support for members templates to members.

If you log in with membership details I will be happy to help you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers